Break out the rum because it’s time to play bartender!
As you probably know the Conched in Key West Charity Bar Crawl is taking place next month, September 22nd. People from all over the country will be heading to Key West to take part in a bar crawl that will help support one of the great charities of the Florida Keys, Reef Relief. Key West is a dynamite destination but you know what they say, getting there is half the fun.
The unofficial first stop on the bar crawl happens Thursday, September 20th in Fort Myers aboard the Key West Express ferry boat and you could be going for free!
We are going to serve a drink aboard the Key West Express boat called the Conched in Key West, the problem is we don’t know how to make it. That’s where you come in.
Conched in Key West Boat Drink Contest Rules
Create a cocktail recipe that best symbolizes the Conched in Key West Bar Crawl and you can win two free tickets to take the Key West Express ferry down with me on September 20th. Imagine going up to the bar on the Key West Express and ordering the very drink you created, pretty damn cool right? That makes you famous in my book! Submit your recipe on the RumShopRyan Facebook page and you’ll be entered to win. I’ll pick the top three recipes and we’ll have a live vote to determine the winner next Wednesday.
Be creative! Tell me the type of rum that’s in it, the juices, the garnish, the mixing instructions. I’ll be mixing up the best drinks at the RumShop office to taste test the recipes. Good luck!
Final day for drink recipe submissions is next Monday, August 20th. Voting Wednesday the 22nd.
If you’d like to go ahead and get your discounted Key West Express tickets you can get them here – Sign Up For The Key West Express Here! A portion of the ticket price goes to help support Reef Relief!
The Conched in Key West Bar Crawl is sponsored by Rob’s Rum Guide, Starfish Travel, Southernmost Media and Cruzan Rum. For more information about the Conched in Key West Charity Bar Crawl, hotel information, and bar list click here.
Looking forward to seeing all you Castaways there! Let me know if you have any questions, happy to help.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page