Hi Castaways, please welcome John H. Cunningham and his book “Green To Go” to the RSR family of advertisers.
The parrotheads, treasure hunters, adventures seekers, island hoppers, rum drinkers, seaplane devotees and conchs have all come to love John H. Cunningham and his Buck Reilly Adventure Series. With the July release of GREEN TO GO (Green Street Publishing; $3.99 eBook), the second novel in the series, readers world-wide will fall for Buck Reilly and his mysterious adventures.
In GREEN TO GO, Good news turns bad fast, and the bad just keeps coming…The unexpected contents of his parent’s Swiss bank account offers Buck Reilly a chance to dig himself out of the hole he’s been in since the recession hit, but first he must recover the treasure maps and clues he lost at sea. Those plans get put on hold when a friend is accused of orchestrating the biggest theft in Key West’s sordid history, and the FBI uses Buck’s past against him to demand that he search for the thieves who fled aboard a hundred year-old schooner.
No good deed goes unpunished, and Buck’s dogged by greed and double-crosses from Key West to the Bahamas and points south. His hunt for the missing treasure pits him against a crazed mercenary, Peruvian rebels, rogue Cuban Secret Police and a beautiful woman torn between turning Buck over to the authorities or succumbing to his easy charm.
If you love John D. MacDonald, Clive Cussler, Tom Corcoran, Tim Dorsey and Carl Hiaasen, Buck’s faults, quirks, humanity and heroics will appeal to you. Cunningham’s clever, thrill-seeking mysteries will leave you guessing.
If you’re looking for a little Caribbean adventure reading this is a great book. Available for purchase here – GREEN TO GO
About John H. Cunningham
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page