September is almost here and that means it’s almost time to head down to Key West to help support the Reef Relief charity. How are we going to help? By bar hopping of course. Gotta stick to what we do best.
Above are the shirt designs for this years bar crawl. The logo has a retro look to it and the green is definitely going to make our group stand out. Below is a look at the back of the shirt with a list of this year’s sponsors and the bar list. The shirt lists 9 bars, but something tells me that our rowdy bunch of Castaways will be hitting up a few more.
I know a lot of people have told me they are going, but I haven’t seen your names on the registration list. You need to sign up in the next couple of days to ensure that you receive your t-shirt. We will have some t-shirts on hand at the beginning of the crawl but sizes and quantities won’t be guaranteed. To register for the crawl and get your shirt click the link below.
Date: September 22, 2012
Time: 2pm-? (as long as you can make it!)
Location: Key West, FL – Duval St.
Price: $30 (includes shirt, drink specials & charity donation)
Key West Express Information
I think the saying, “Getting there is half the fun” was invented for the Key West Express. The Express is the ferry boat that travels from Ft. Myers Florida to Key West Florida. We are calling this the unofficial first stop on the bar crawl. And with a full bar serving a special drink just for our trip, it’s sure to be a legendary start to a weekend full of fun.
Our bar crawl trip will take place Thursday, September 20th and you can return anytime you like (The boat doesn’t run on Monday’s and Wednesdays). We worked out an open ended return for you in case you’d like to return right after the crawl or stay awhile.
We worked out a round-trip ticket price of $115. That’s $31 dollars off the normal $146 price.
2012 SPONSORS INCLUDE:
The Cork and Stogie, Rum Bar, Pearl’s, Kelley’s, Bottle Cap, McConnell’s, Cowboy Bills, Willie T’s, and Smokin Tuna! Each bar is offering different drink specials from a free drink to $2 and $3 rum punches!
If you have any questions please feel free to call Lyndsey at 202-374-9380 or email at [email protected]
Hope to see you all there! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy to help!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page