While trying to catch up on my Caribbean news, a headline from News of St. John caught my eye. The most well known bar and restaurant, The Beach Bar, seems to be for sale. Feel like owning a famous beach bar on the beautiful island of St. John? Yeah, me too!
The Beach Bar is located right on the water at Wharfside Village in Cruz Bay. It is one of the islands busiest most popular places, which is why it’s surprising the owners are putting it up for sale. While the listing for The Beach Bar seems to be hidden or removed, News of St. John says the reason for selling is, “Family issues force a move stateside.”
A description says the 60-seat indoor/outdoor business does “large liquor and food” business and “HUGE volume sales.” A year-old merchandise shop is “growing steadily” with “huge potential for all around sales increases.”
“No owner financing, Cash sale only,” adds the listing, posted at BizBuySell.com. -Via News of St. John
The price for becoming the new owner of The Beach Bar? A cool $1.8 Million.
I don’t know about you but, if I had 1.8 million laying around I’d be on the phone right now seeing how I could make The Beach Bar mine. A good investment and the dream of owning a beach bar on one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean, sounds like heaven to me.
What do you say we all pool our money together and become proud owners of The Beach Bar?!
If anyone has any more information about this please email me. Would love to know all the details.
(Photo from The Beach Bar Facebook Page, Bar Wars)
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page