After one sip, you won’t know which way is up and which way is down.
A Boat Drink with no rum! What! Is that even possible? Is it even right? Keep your pants on, of course it’s possible. They say variety is the spice of life and I’m a firm believer in keeping an open mind. Except when it comes to gin, keep that muck away from me!
This week’s drink recipe is called the Little Latitude. True, it has no rum. Dry your eyes Castaways because it has the next best thing…tequila! Mexico has a stunning Caribbean coast, so this cocktail keeps us in the right region and frame of mind. Plus it’s a frozen concoction, hard to go wrong with one of those on a sweltering day in the sun.
Little Latitude Drink Recipe
- 1.5oz Tequila
- 1/2oz. Banana Liqueur
- 1/2oz. Lime Juice
Mixing Instructions: Fill blender one-quarter with ice. Add ingredients. Blend until smooth. Pour into glass. Raise glass and toast.
Simple. Easy. Refreshing.
If you give this cocktail a try let me know what you think.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page