The ExPat Smash Drink RecipeIngredients:
- 1/2oz Gold Rum
- 1/2oz Light Rum
- 3/4oz Coconut Rum
- 1/4oz Amaretto
- 4oz Pineapple Juice
- Splash of Dark Rum (Floater)
Mixing Instructions: Shake all ingredients except dark rum in ice filled glass. Top with the dark rum floater. Raise glass and toast.
I haven’t drank the Expat Smash next to the Goombay Smash yet. It would be interesting to do a little taste testing research. Study the complexities of each flavor, each smell. Ha! I’m not going to study anything but the bottom of each glass!
If you mix up the Expat Smash let me know what you think.
(Photo by thechiclife.com)
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page