All the preparation were made, all the plans were set. All that remained was the rum tasting, pre-party and the crawl itself. The fun stuff!
The 2012 Conched in Key West Bar Crawl was a phenomenal time and a huge success for our charity, Reef Relief. We were able to raise just shy of $5,000 to help protect the fragile reefs of the Florida Keys. We had over double the amount of crawlers this year as we did the year before. Over 100 people clad in green shirts, cruising around Duval Street.
Now for a look back at all the fun! Here is part 1 of a series of photos taken on the crawl.
2012 Conched in Key West Charity Bar Crawl
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page