The days are growing shorter and the temperatures are creeping lower and lower. Next thing you know snow will be falling and flip flops will be a distant memory. Just writing that sends shivers down my warm blooded south Florida spine!
Just when the Winter is hitting its peak in January, there will be an island party warming up the sands of St. Thomas. Head south with me this January, your flip flops with thank you.
The 2nd annual Castaway Winter Beach Bash will take place at the beautiful Bolongo Bay Resort on St. Thomas, January 10th – 13th.
All RumShopRyan.com readers are invited to this tropical escape in the middle of winter. If you’re into relaxing on the beach, snorkeling for rum, sunset sails, beach bar music and hanging with cool like minded people then come and join us!
Rooms are going fast at Bolongo Bay Resort. Book now so you’re not left out in the cold. Click this link to book:
For the Castaways, Bolongo is offering (on direct bookings):
- 15% off room-only rates (20% off room-only rates if they book early by Sept. 15)
- Welcome bottle of rum
- $25 in Iggies bucks per room
- Sunset sail ($110 value for two)
- 20% off any additional sail trips
- Free RumShopRyan Castaway Hat & Koozie
I know many people ended up booking via Expedia last year. If you do that, then let Bolongo Bay know in advance that you’re with the Castaways so you’ll get your welcome bag and discounts on all of the sail trips (the sunset trip and Iggies bucks isn’t included if booked on Expedia).
This first Winter Beach Bash was an amazing time and the next one is already shaping up to be even better. Here is a look at first WBB to give you an idea of the fun that will be had.
Come sink your toes in the sand with us! – 2nd Annual Castaway Winter Beach Bash
Join the Facebook event page so we call all talk about the Beach Bash before hand and prepare for the fun- Beach Bash Facebook Event Page
If you have any questions please email, I’m happy to help.
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page