Castaways, please welcome Coastal – The Wave Of Life to the RSR family of advertisers. Coastal offers branded t-shirts, caps, koozies and more for men, women and children who love the coastal way of life.
Let’s get to know Coastal.
The idea came about from three friends and business associates that share the same passion for the sun and surf and everything else the Coastal life has to offer. It allows us to escape from our normal lives and inspires us to dream about the ability to one day live the Coastal life on a full time basis. We started what we call the “Coastal Locals” page to share with our friends and associates, all the great things that everyone else has found to be their favorites while in their travels. The company was just started in 2011 so we are just beginning to scratch the surface of our potential. We are constantly working on new products and designs always with casual comfort in mind, and appreciate all the great people and places we are allowed to experience. Our slogan or “wave of life” as we like to call it, is displayed on the home page of the web as the tropical pictures scroll by and take you to that favorite “Coastal” place.
Here is a look at a few of the goods Coastal has to offer.
I don’t know about you, but I have my eye on that grey t-shirt with the light blue “Coastal” on it. Although my two closets would disagree, you can never have enough cool island shirts!
To get to know Coastal better you can visit them at the following places:
Leave a message on their facebook page and let them know RumShopRyan sent you!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page