How would you like to win a travel package worth an estimated $10,000 to the stunning island of St. Lucia? Probably one of the dumbest questions I’ve ever asked right, of course you would. The Saint Lucia Tourist Board has put together a sweepstakes that is giving away six night stay on the island which includes stays at two beautiful resorts, airfare, meals and more.
The winner will enjoy three nights in the south at Ladera, with romantic, open-air views from its location nestled high up between the Pitons, and then three nights in the north at the intimate Cap Maison, set on a private cliff overlooking the sea and its own private beach.
The contest is available to U.S. residents ages 21 and over. How do we enter, how do we enter! You enter at www.facebook.com/SaintLuciaTouristBoard. It costs you nothing. All you have to do is “Like” their Facebook page and fill out a short form with you name and where you live. Takes 1 minute. Look for the “Enter To Win – 6 Night Stay” tab on their page and you’ll be ready to go.
Sweepstakes Starts: September 21, 2012 12:00
Sweepstakes Ends: October 19, 2012 12:00
Good luck Castaways!
Please Subscribe If You Love The Caribbean!
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!