As promised here is Part 2 of the Conched in Key West Charity Bar Crawl photos. You can view Part 1 here. Above is a great shot taken by crawl organizer Team Cocktail. It’s a photo taken at the Smokin’ Tuna Saloon which was the last official stop on the crawl. So glad to see so many crawlers hang in there this year to cross the finish line!
As I was going through all these photos, adjusting them, getting them ready to post, I couldn’t help but picture myself back on that crazy island. Browse through the following photos and tell me you wouldn’t rather be bar hopping on Key West right this very second.
2012 Conched in Key West Charity Bar Crawl
The day was long, the day was rewarding. Who knows how many rum drinks were drank, how many beers were consumed. It was partying with a purpose and that purpose was to save the coral reefs that hug the shores of Key West and the Florida Keys. The day after, the hangovers were treated, and the money was counted. The Conched in Key West Bar Crawl raised over $4,700 for the Reef Relief charity. Their was a check presentation and many thanks handed out. I honored to be apart of this great event and look forward to many more years of partying with a purpose in Key West.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page