The British Virgin Islands (BVI) are a sight to behold, lush rolling hillsides, white sand beaches bordered by crystal clear blue water. For all the beauty above the water, there is just as much beauty below. The BVI underwater landscape is filled with coral reefs, dramatic walls and shipwrecks. A wonderland for divers and snorkeling enthusiasts. Who wants to get wet!
Whom better to tell us about the BVI under water world than a company that spends everyday on the water. One of my favorite VI blogs is from the good people at Pirate’s Paradise Adventures. They just wrote a great post describing their favorite places to dive and snorkel. Here are the spots that made their list.
- Wreck of the RMS Rhone
- The Indians
- Angelfish Reef
- Blonde Rock
- Painted Walls
Click here to read where these are located and what type of things you can expect to find at each spot. 5 of our Favorite Dive & Snorkel Sites in the British Virgin Islands
I have a confession. I am not yet dive certified. I should be slapped and whipped like a mule I know. It’s on my list, just have to find the time.
I know a lot of you Castaways have been BVI island hopping, exploring above and below the water. Leave a comment below and tell us your top dive and snorkel spots in the British Virgin Islands. Are any of the spots listed on your list?
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page