After one sip, you’ll be sleeping under the Caribbean stars.
They say Nevis is the island that time forgot. What if I were to tell you that there’s a place on this island that time forgot where time stands still. Such a place does exist, the Nisbet Plantation Beach Club.
Nisbet Plantation is a historic hotel with 36 cottage-style rooms that give guests a taste of the old-world Caribbean charm. If you want to get away from it all, and do it in style Nisbet should be high on your list. It’s high most lists, often voted one of the best hotels in all the Caribbean.
Why all this talk about Nisbet Plantation, because it’s where you can find this week’s Boat Drink recipe, the Avenue of Palms cocktail. The rum that’s used in this recipe is a strong white rum from St. Kitts, mix that will a little Ting, pineapple juice and coconut rum and you’ll be sipping your way to relaxation. CSR rum is a little hard to find here in the states so a good substitute would be nice white rum.
Nisbet Plantation’s Avenue of Palms Cocktail Recipe
- 2oz. white rum (CSR if available)
- 1oz. Ting grapefruit soda
- 1oz. Pineapple juice
- 1oz. Malibu rum with coconut
Mixing Instructions: Shake well and serve over crushed iced. Raise glass and toast.
Let me know if you’ve had the pleasure of staying at Nisbet Plantation. I think I’m going to the store this weekend and find myself some Ting so I can mix me a Avenue of Palms boat drink. Join me and mix one up yourself!
Please Subscribe If You Love The Caribbean!
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!