Understated and elegant, the Four Seasons Nevis is a quiet refuge from the wider world, located on a laid-back island known for its natural beauty. Ravaged by a tropical storm several years ago, the Four Seasons has seen some changes but remains one of the true luxury destination resorts of the Caribbean.
Four Seasons Nevis Rooms and Accommodations
The Four Seasons has more rooms, by far, than any other hotel on Nevis, but smart architectural and landscaping choices keep the property from feeling overdeveloped or too spread out. All guest rooms are in low-rise, two-story buildings connected by winding footpaths and fronted by green lawns.
Our room decor was understated: yellow couches and bed linens, ivory tiled floors, and a wooden deck with wicker furniture. A ceiling fan over the bed kept the air moving; you can slide the louvered doors to the deck open to let in the fresh breezes, but there are no screens so that also means letting in some biting insects, too. The AC shuts off automatically when the doors open — a nice touch.
Photos from fourseasons.com/nevis/
Four Seasons Nevis InformationAddress: The Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies, P.O. Box 565, Pinney’s Beach, Charlestown, Nevis
Rooms: 196 guest rooms, 40 rental residences, 2 cottages
Rates: $345-$4,000 nightly
If those photos don’t make you want to jump on the next flight Caribbean bound I don’t know what does. I’ve only seen Nevis from the south shore of St. Kitts and sailed close to it with Leeward Island Charters during a sunset cruise. During the cruise we got so close you could almost touch it. Well, it seemed that way at least. We were probably a half mile off shore, but it seemed so close. As with so many things, time ran short and a visit to Nevis disappeared during my stay on St. Kitts. Saddened to see it fade from my window on the airplane, I made a vow to return and explore everything Nevis has to offer. There’s just something about those off the beaten path islands.
If you’ve had the pleasure of staying at the Four Seasons Nevis I would love to hear your review. Leave a comment below.
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page