After one sip, you’ll be hunting for coconuts.
Meet Aziz, he is a popular guy at Rosalie Bay Resort on Dominica. Aziz is the person to see for refreshing cocktails to sip poolside or at the bar. His trade mark smile has been a part of Rosalie Bay for the past four years and in that time he has perfected some amazing Caribbean cocktails. Most notably the famous Bell Coconut. Want a sip?
In an interview, Aziz goes on to say, “What makes his signature Bell Coconut Cocktail unique is its sourcing: Rosalie Bay’s menu highlights organic ingredients grown on the property, using them both on the resort’s menus and in its cocktails. Indeed, the coconut water used in the drink is tapped from coconuts pulled from the palm trees at the resort; the nutmeg is also grown on site.”
Rosalie Bay Resort’s Bell Coconut Cocktail Recipe
- 2 oz. Coconut Rum (preferably Malibu)
- 4 oz. Coconut Water
- 2 oz. Coconut Cream
Mixing Instructions: Blend the rum, coconut water and cream with ice in a blender. Add a touch of freshly ground nutmeg and serve chilled either in a 12-ounce cocktail glass or a coconut shell. Raise glass, or coconut, and toast.
Rosalie Bay, an eco-boutique and wellness resort inspired by nature. It is a sanctuary amid the wilds of Dominica – the Nature Island in the Caribbean. Just 45 minutes from the capital city Roseau, the intimate resort features 28 spacious rooms and suites, organic cuisine, nature-inspired spa, personalized wellness program chic amenities, and a black sand beach.
I don’t know about you, but I’m going to be mixing up a Bell Coconut this weekend. Just have to hit up the store for some coconut water and I’m set. Being that my ingredients are store bought and not grown on a Caribbean island, I’m guessing my drink won’t stand a chance against Aziz’s. But I’m willing to try! Let me know if you mix this cocktail up and what you thought!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page