St. John of the USVI is a relatively small island, but I’d bet you a Corona that it has the highest concentration of island webcams in all the Caribbean. I for one think this is a good thing. There’s no better cure for the island blues than to log on to one of these webcams and watch the island life slowly pass by. It’s the next best thing to actually being there.
It’s time to add another St. John webcam to the list. Our friends at the Hillcrest Guest House have recently added a webcam that over looks Cruz Bay from its hilltop perch. Wouldn’t you like to be one of those people getting off the ferry right now? I’ll quit talking and let you enjoy the view for a little bit.
Hillcrest Guest House Webcam – Cruz Bay, St. John
Webcam Courtesy of Hillcrest Guest House Cruz Bay, St. John, Virgin Islands
Hillcrest Guest House is one of the more affordable places to stay on St. John. At $195 to $245/day and in Cruz Bay, you really can’t go wrong. The guest house offers 6 suites of different sizes, free Wi-Fi, in suite kitchen or kitchentte and of course that wonderful view overlooking the bay.
For more information on Hillcrest Guest House you can visit them on the web at www.hillcreststjohn.com or give them a call at 340-776-6774.
What is your favorite St. John webcam?
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page