It’s the gift giving season and shopping lists are being made out. My girlfriend says I’m a hard person to buy for. I think she’s crazy. Every time she says that I just shake my head. I think we island lovers are the easiest people in the world to buy for. Hook us up with some Margaritaville shirts, Soggy Dollar Bar swag or a nice bottle of rum and you win! Seriously it’s that easy.
Another one of my favorite island attitude companies is Team Cocktail. Yes they are a RSR advertiser, but I only allow companies to advertise with me if I truly love and endorse their products. I can honestly tell you I have a closet full of Team Cocktails shirts. You see them pop up in pictures from time to time on the blog.
The reason I’m writing about Team Cocktail today is because today is their two year anniversary. Congrats guys!
With their anniversary they are having a ONE DAY ONLY SALE today. Great for you gift givers! I’ll let this ad explain the details.
TEAM COCKTAIL 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE
It has been two years since the launch of www.teamcocktail.com!
“Time flies when you’re having rum.”
Or as we like to say “Time flies when you’re having rum or vodka or whiskey or…” you get the point! It’s been a fast two years. It seems like yesterday we were launching our site with just a few t-shirts. Now we have over 40 designs to fit your island lifestyle!
To thank all of you we will be running a site wide sale today! 30% off t-shirts*, polos, hats, & visors. Also 15% off Tervis, Sweatshirts, Board Shorts, and Flip Flops. Combine that with Free Shipping & a free set of coasters with every order and you got a pretty sweet deal! So this is the perfect opportunity to do some Christmas shopping for your loved ones or for yourself!
PLUS you get 5 free entries in to our $250 Shopping Spree Sweepstakes for every $25 you spend on www.teamcocktail.com. Sweepstakes details here.
Contest runs through 12/22/12.
*Excludes Santa’s Beach Bag
Thanks again for your support!
Hope that helps out your shopping list! Oh, and if you want to shop for a certain bald Caribbean travel blogger, I won’t stop you! Just kidding. Merry Christmas Castaways!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page