Everywhere you look in the Caribbean you find inspiration. It could be the stunning landscapes or maybe the simplicity of the lifestyle. Then you watch a video like the one below and you find inspiration by watching people skim across the blue water while being pulled the wind.
Cabrinha is a kiteboarding company that sells everything you need to get up on the water. They also produce eye-popping videos of their products in use. Cabrinha takes their team of kiteboarders to some of the most beautiful places in the world and records them doing what they do best. Here is what they had to say about their trip to Saba Rock Resort and the BVI.
This year we hooked up with Saba Rock Island Resort for one of the best trips the team has ever been on. Nestled in the middle of the Caribbean with a ton of island flavor and recognized as one of the top sailing destinations in the world, this beautiful back drop was the perfect place for our annual photo shoot. A place where people walk with a swagger and the pace is slow, you can find one crystal clear, turquoise set up after another in smooth flat water or nice easy waves.
Watch this video and tell me you’re not blown away.
Kiteboarding with Cabrinha in the BVI
Doesn’t that make you want to learn how to kiteboard right now! It does me. I’ve never done it but I think it just moved up a couple notches on my must try list. I love the part in the video when the one kiteboarder that lives in the BVI said he kites to and from work on a different island. How cool is that! Inspired? Motivated? Yeah, me too.
Have you ever been kiteboarding? I would love to hear about your experience and how much practice it takes to control the kite and stay on your board.
(Photos and video are property of Cabrinha)
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page