After one sip, you’ll be dancing the streets of Old San Juan.
San Juan Puerto Rico has it all; vibrant people, rich history, stunning beaches and of course, world class rum. Today’s Boat Drink cocktail is called the Under The Coconut Tree and it comes to us from the La Concha Resort in San Juan.
Located only fifteen minutes from Old San Juan, La Concha Beach Resort lays claim to a slice of prime Caribbean beachfront in Condado, San Juan’s most elegant district. The hotel is known for hit’s central location, interesting architecture and by the look of the menu…it’s great drinks.
Under the Coconut Tree Cocktail Recipe
- 2oz. Don Q Coco
- 1oz. Peach Schnapps
- Mango Puree
- 2oz. Orange Juice
- 1oz. Coconut Cream
- Splash of Grenadine
Mixing Instructions: Add all ingredients to mixing glass with ice. Shake well. Strain into glass with ice and top with a splash of grenadine. Raise glass and toast.
The Under The Coconut Tree cocktails is a pure flavor explosion. So many different types of fruit are fighting for your taste-buds. The winner? You.
Let me know if you’ve had the pleasure of staying at the La Concha Resort in San Juan. Would love to hear about your experience and if you were lucky enough to try this drink.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page