In 13 days, Castaways will descend upon St. Thomas and Bolongo Bay Resort for the 2nd annual Castaway Winter Beach Bash. The days will be filled by swimming with sea turtles, snorkeling for sunken rum bottles, paddle boarding in the bay and sipping strong rum drinks. The nights will entertain with live music at the beach bar, a sunset cruise and spontaneous late night sing-a-longs to iPod music under the Caribbean stars. If this sounds like your kind of island escape, then hope on the next jet plane southbound. January 10-13th, come one come all.
Here is a look at the highlights from last year’s Castaway Winter Beach Bash. Click the headline to read the full story.
Traveling to the Caribbean is always a great time, but it’s extra special when one gets to hangout with a bunch of like minded salty souls. RumShopRyan.com has always been about bringing people who have a love for the island lifestyle together. It’s great to read about perfect beaches, charming locals and amazing rum, but experiencing it first hand is what it’s all about.
For me, getting the chance to swap pirate stories with the ones that keep RumShopRyan.com going is a true honor. Honestly, I’m looking forward to this trip more than anything else. Why? Because I get to hang out with you. Without you, the Castaways, none of this would be possible. This beach weekend was put together for you, to celebrate you’re love of the islands. Plus, who doesn’t want to escape to the USVI for a long weekend in January!
See some of you on the sand soon!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page