Mishka soothes, Mishka mellows. I’ve said it once I’ll say it again, there is no better music to drive up the beach with.
The past two days have been absolutely stunning here in southwest Florida. So I dropped the top on the old Jeep and took a cruise up the beach to Cape Coral and Matlacha. On the schedule was a tour of the Cape Spirits Distillery that produces Wicked Dolphin Rum, lunch at Bert’s Bar and Grill on the water and football. It was a lot of driving, and with it being season, the roads are packed with day cruisers and snowbirds. Not a lot of fun when you have the patients of a hamster on cocaine.
One thing that always calms my nerves and teaches me to slow down is the music of Mishka. When his songs are flowing though the speakers, the traffic jams and Michigan plates riding their brakes don’t seem to bother me so much. It’s an instant attitude adjustment.
Enjoy this music video of Mishka’s Keep On Lovin’.
Mishka – Keep on Lovin (Official Music Video)
Don’t you feel different after watching that video and listening to the song? Almost like the musical interpretation of waves rolling ashore. Does that make any sense?
If by some crazy reason you don’t have Keep On Lovin’ or any other Mishka in your music collection you can grab it here.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page