U.S. travelers will have an easier time getting to Martinique in 2013 as American Airlines will launch new weekly service to the island beginning April 6th. The new flights, which represent the first nonstop air service between Martinique and the U.S. mainland since 2008, will operate on Saturdays as follows:
“These new flights represent a major step forward in Martinique’s development into a primary Caribbean vacation destination for U.S. travelers,” said Mrs. Karine Roy-Camille, Commissioner of the Martinique Tourism Authority. “Interest has been growing for Martinique among U.S. travelers in recent years. Now, with our partners at American Airlines offering convenient, weekly direct service, Martinique stands poised to charm U.S. travelers like never before.”
American’s new service to Martinique offers one-stop connections via Miami from hundreds of gateways across the United States, Canada, the Caribbean and Latin America, creating convenient flight options from such major metropolitan areas as New York, Toronto, Chicago, Montreal, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Orlando.
(Story courtesy of TraveDailyNews.com)
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page