I love to photograph models. Their sleeks lines tease the lens while the warm sun gleams off their smooth skin. Passerbys stop and stare as I reposition their sexy bodies. Only my models aren’t leggy blondes and sultry brunettes. They are fine bottles of rums and they look fantastic in the sand. Probably a little easier to work with as well.
Several weeks back I loaded up three of my models and hit the sand and shells of Bonita Beach. The Gulf of Mexico was calm as can be and the air was crisp. If you could paint a perfect day this might be it. My models on this day were a bottle of Foxy’s Firewater Rum and Shellback Silver and Spiced rum.
I positioned them here and there, trying to capture the sun and the shells perfectly. I think a few of these shots turned out pretty well although I’m not going to take the credit. All the credit goes to the find bottles of rum. They were so alluring, even a White Egret was begging for a taste. Remember the story of Earl the rum loving egret?
Here are a few of the better shots that I wanted to share with you. There’s just something about a bottle of rum on the beach.
In the mood for a little rum on the beach now aren’t you? Yeah, so am I.
Feel free to pin these beautiful models to your Pinterest Boards!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page