The 2nd annual Castaway Winter Beach Bash came to a close this past Sunday. Saying good bye to new friends and the islands is always a hard thing to do. You become close with those you share rum drinks with while gazing out over stunning blue water vistas. It’s the glue that brings island salty souls together.
I want to give a big thanks to all the Castaways that flew in for the event. We had people from Kentucky, Washington D.C., Colorado, Rhode Island, Florida, on island folks and more. I would also like to give a great big thanks to Bolongo Bay Resort and their staff. None of this would be possible without you and we look forward to future adventures!
I have so many stories, photos and videos from the CWBB that I don’t know where to start. In the coming days and weeks I’ll be sharing those stories for those who wanted to be there but couldn’t. Stories like eating sea urchin right from the water (yes, rum was involved), dodging sea turtles while searching for sunken rum, a Jeep adventure on St. John, riding the waves on the Heavenly Days and all the people who made the event so fantastic.
Much much more to come!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page