This post is brought to you by Harborside Resort Timeshares.
Paradise Island is a small, yet amazingly beautiful island in the Bahamas which features some of the clearest blue water you have ever seen. Because of its inarguable beauty, the island has understandably become a prime tourist spot. People come from all over the world to experience the breathtaking water views and walk along its pristine beaches, as well as to seek adventure and excitement in everything the island has to offer.
Not surprisingly, the island has become well known one of its most popular luxury resorts, Atlantis. The Atlantis Resort features the largest casino in the Caribbean, a large variety dining options, plenty of activities for kids of all ages, accommodations for meetings and other important events, a water park, and every type of water activity you could possible imagine. There are endless ways for you to spend each day of your vacation, and you still won’t get to do everything there is to do here. What’s not to love?
If you’re looking to spread out a little and not be right smack in the middle of it all, Harborside Resort at Atlantis would be the place to go. It is a community of luxury timeshare villas set back a little from the chaos that exists near the main attractions of the resort complex. There is, however, a complimentary shuttle service that will take you to all of the surrounding attractions if you so desire. The resort itself is even painted in bright colors to match the stunning beauty of the island itself.
Featuring spacious villas ranging from one- to three-bedrooms, the Harborside Resort at Atlantis offers a variety of accommodations to meet the needs of any size group. Each villa features a spacious living room, separate dining area and breakfast bar, an entertainment center and color television in each bedroom, and a pool, harbor, or marina view. Each unit also includes a fully-equipped kitchen or a kitchenette for cooking, so you can save money and dine-in most nights. Many villas also include separate dining and living rooms and a television with VCR or DVD player.
If you’re looking to find your own little slice of paradise, this unique and vibrantly colored section of the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island is an excellent place to spend your next vacation. For discounted rates on timeshare resales and rentals, check out http://www.harborsideresorttimeshares.com.
Harborside Resort Timeshares Information
Rooms: 392 luxury residential villas
Rates: Vary depending on room size, layout and season. Buy or rent Harborside timeshare villas through HarborsideResorttimeshares.com and save up to 70% off retail costs.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page