Here we go! As promised here are another set of photos taken during the Castaway Winter Beach Bash at Bolongo Bay Resort on St. Thomas. I want to go back! Badly.
This set of photos takes us to St. John where we spent a day touring the island in Jeep Wranglers. We went off the beaten path (almost way off) to find the true charm of St. John. We visited Cafe Concordia, The Tourist Trap, Skinny Legs and then raced back to the ferry dock nearly missing the boat.
You will also see photos from our sunset cruise aboard the Heavenly Days. We were suppose to sail through Charlotte Amalie harbor but the rain kept us out to sea. No worries though, there was plenty of rum punch, Mishka flowing through the speakers and there’s nothing like being pushed through the water by the Caribbean winds.
I’ll post a lost more photos of the trip on the RumShopRyan Facebook page later today.
2nd Annual Castaway Winter Beach Bash Part 2
Now it’s time to travel back to St. Thomas and climb aboard the Heavenly Days for a sunset sail.
Such a great time!
There will be a 3rd Annual Castaway Getaway but I think we are planning it during the Summer of 2014. Prices for hotel and flights are cheaper during the Summer months. We are also thinking about getting a big name musical act to come play for us at Iggies Beach Bar. I won’t say any names yet, but it will be…wait for it….LEGENDARY!
Like I said, more photos will be put up on the RumShopRyan Facebook page later today. I’m also working on some videos that tie it all together.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page