Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and I know just how to spice things up! I teamed up with Caribbean Trading Company to bring the flavors of the Caribbean to you and your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day. We are giving away a fantastic prize package full of Caribbean Trading Companies best sellers.
The Caribbean and romance go hand-in-hand, so what better way to spice up your Valentine’s Day than with the authentic flavors of the Caribbean. Use these products to cook up a storm in the kitchen with your honey and see where it ends up! One grand prize winner will receive the following:
One grand prize winner will receive:
- 1 Tesoro del Sol Arabica Coffee 8oz.
- 1 Citrus Burst Gourmet Tea
- 1 Caribbean Rum Cake 4oz.
- 1 Caribbean Trading Mango Shea Butter Artisan Soap
- 1 Taste of the Islands Package to include:
- Puerto Rican Adobo
- Rum Spiced Grill
- Lively Up Lime Jerk
- Sweet Orange Habanero
- 1 On the Plank Garlic Habanero Crushed Pepper Sauce
- 1 Scotch Bonnet Mango Crushed Pepper Sauce
- 1 Habanero Mango Mustard
- 1 Island Fever Gourmet Salsa
An $85.00 Value
I have a bunch of these items in my own cabinet and I can tell you it’s top quality, tastes amazing and brings the flavors of the Caribbean to your home. I can’t get enough of their hot sauces! I used some to dip my White Castles in last night. Weird I know. Here’s the contest details and how to enter.
The sweepstakes will last for 7 days, starting today and ending on February 5th. The winner should receive their prize package just in time for Valentine’s Day. To enter simply use the sweepstake box below. You will have multiple chances to enter. Enter by “Liking” Caribbean Trading Company on Facebook and following them on Twitter. You then will have a higher chance of winning if you retweet the Taste of the Islands Caribbean Giveaway message. You can retweet the message once a day and have your name be added to the hat each time. So be sure to come back to this page once a day to send out the message. Enter below.
Good luck Castaways! Don’t forget you want enter once a day by retweeting that message. More you do it, the more chances you have to bring authentic Caribbean flavors to your kitchen.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page