Quito Rymer is one of the most famous musicians on Tortola. I have heard countless stories from many of you Castaways that have rested your sun-baked bodies at Quito’s Gazebo Beach Bar and Restaurant and heard either Quito perform solo or with his band The Edge. His music and hospitality have tattooed the minds of many BVI vacationers. This reputation for authentic Caribbean music and kindness has made a stop at Quito’s Gazebo Bar & Restaurant a must do when on island.
To give you a taste Quito’s music I found this video of his song called Reggae Express. The video teases your eyeballs with BVI blue water vistas and shows you that no matter what you’re doing, when you hear the Reggae Express coming it’s to time to drop what you’re doing, jump in the water and swim to the dance party on the big trimaran Cuan Law.
Reggae Express by Quito and The Edge
I would have loved to of been on that big cat, dancing to those reggae beats in the beautiful BVI. I wonder if rum punch fueled that dance party? Nah, not in the Caribbean.
His bar and restaurant, located in Cane Garden Bay on Tortola, is open 6 days a week, closed on Mondays. Tuesday and Thursday nights Quito performs solo while on Friday & Saturday nights, he plays with his band The Edge to eager people all ready to jump on the Reggae Express.
Have you had the pleasure of hearing Quito perform his Reggae Express live? We would love to hear what you thought!
If you would like to add Reggae Express to your island playlist you can grab it here – Reggae Express – Reggae Express – Single
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page