After one sip, you’ll never want to kiss another.
I’m not really a fan of Valentine’s Day. I’m sure I’ll catch some heat for that but it’s true. I think it’s a commercial holiday that was created to drive sales of flowers and chocolate. Who says that 5 dozen roses and 7000 calories means I love you? Such a romantic right. How about a simple gesture, a nice dinner and some words from the heart. Oh, and maybe a sexy red rum drink! No that’s romantic.
The Tropical Kiss drink recipe will ignite the fire within. Okay, it might not ignite anything but it will definitely but a smile on your face and grease the gears of love.
Ignite the fire…grease the gears of love–someone needs to stop reading Fifty Shades of Grey.
Here is the recipe for the Tropical Kiss cocktail. It’s easy to make and tastes amazing.
The Tropical Kiss Drink Recipe
- 1 1/2 oz. Cruzan Vanilla Rum
- 1 1/2 oz. Strawberry Liqueur
- 1 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz. Coconut Cream
- Shredded Coconut
Mixing Instructions: Mix all ingredients except shredded coconut in a shaker with ice, and shake well. Strain into a glass. Garnish with coconut. Raise glass and toast.
Let me know if you if you make a Tropical Kiss this Valentine’s Day. I’d rather have one of these than a box of chocolates any day. I can almost feel cupid glaring at me now.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page