After one sip, your new name will be MangoMan.
Cocktails are works of art. So many different combinations of mixers, spirits, liquors–it’s an endless canvas for the drink artist to experiment with. That’s why each week I like to write about a new Boat Drink. So many combinations, so little time! That and life always seems a little more fun with a rum drink in hand.
Jeremy, our Castaway Mixologist, has been hard at work creating several new drink recipes for you. This week’s creation is called the Mango Madness. Let’s here what Jeremy had to say about it.
“I love the flavor mango and attempted to infuse my own flavored mango rum a while back. It did not turn out good, REAL mango is not an easy flavor to work with, well not as fresh tasting as pineapple infused rum. So I took the easy route with this flavorful boat drink and bought the pre-made stuff, work smarter not harder!”
- 1oz Cruzan Mango Rum
- 1/2oz Appleton V/X
- 3 1/2oz Pineapple-Mango-Guava Juice (Tropicals is the brand, sold at Wal-Mart)
- 1oz Simply Lemonade with Mango
- Splash Wray and Nephew White Overproof (wouldn’t be any madness without it!)
Mixing Instructions: Shake all with crushed ice. Raise glass and toast.
Let me know if you mix up a Mango Madness. Nothing says tropical drink more than a little mango in your glass.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page