Facebook event pages are starting to light up, tailgate preparations are being made and sales of rum, corona and propane are going up. This is what happens when one of the biggest musical acts in the country sails into town.
On March 16th, Kenny Chesney’s No Shoes Nation Tour will roll into Tampa Bay and fill Raymond James Stadium with 60 thousands screaming fans. Listen to Kenny’s radio station, No Shoes Radio for event details. They are doing some events leading up to the concert that will turn the weekend into one big party.
Things get started Thursday, March 14th with a beach party at the Postcard Inn on St. Petersburg Beach. Tambo, Jon Anthony and the rest of the No Shoes Radio crew will be broadcasting live from the sand, giving away prizes like tickets to the show and getting people pumped for the show.
On Saturday one of the biggest tailgating events of the year will take place. People from all over the country will head south to escape the cold and party like pirates in preparation for the big show. I believe parking gates open at 10:30am if you are looking to make it an all day affair. I am!
I am teaming up with a legendary group of party goers to throw a huge tailgating party. Team Cocktail, Coastlines & Tan Lines, Coastal – The Wave of Life, tailgating superhero Rusty and many other Castaways will have a spot in the sun and everyone is welcome! You can join our tailgating party page here. Who knows, maybe even No Shoes Radio will pop by to pump up the group.
Team Cocktail is driving down their party trailer from Kansas City, complete with beer taps and tiki bar. They also have a ticket package that includes seats in section 113 (great seats), t-shirts, beer boozies (koozie) and all the keg beer you can drink! If you would like to order your Team Cocktail party ticket click here.
I’ll have a bunch of koozies and shirts to give away and a huge jug of Painkillers to put a smile on your face!
Find us, party with us, and we’ll all sing the songs that made Kenny Chesney the island loving country star that he is today.
See you in Tampa!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page