The Alexandra Resort, a four star beachfront resort located on world acclaimed Grace Bay Beach, has introduced the new Pelican Club kids’ club as well as new family guest services and packages, just in time for Easter / Spring Break.
From the moment families visiting Alexandra Resort step out of Providenciales’ international airport, they will experience the resort’s trademark hospitality standards when they are personally greeted by a representative from the resort.
Once they arrive at the resort, children will be thrilled to participate in the new kid’s club, Pelican Club, named after the national bird of the Turks & Caicos.
For an affordable fee of $25/day/child, children (ages 4-10) will enjoy supervised beach activities, pool time, crafts and games. Lunch and drinks will be included in the $25/day rate. The kid’s club will be open on weekdays from 9am until 1pm. Visit our kids’ club page for more information: http://alexandraresort.com/resort_experience/family_fun.html.
And just for Easter, the resort is offering their Hip Hop Special with savings up to 35% along with complimentary Easter Egg hunt and baskets plus kite making workshop. Details on http://alexandraresort.com/rates_packages/specials.html.
Another boost for family vacation time is the introduction of an affordable B&B package. For an additional cost of $15/adult/day and $8/child/day (taxes not included), resort guests can enjoy a hearty breakfast at the resort’s highly popular Mango Reef Restaurant.
Mango Reef now also offers room service. Families can now borrow a DVD from the reception center and enjoy a meal and movie in the comfort of their suite.
“All of these new family focused amenities further emphasizes the family friendly orientation of the Turks and Caicos,” Anette Mullings, General Manager, The Alexandra Resort.
For families thinking about summer vacations already, great summer getaway specials are now available, including the Super Summer Savings Package of Stay 7, Pay 5 plus complimentary Pelican Club passes and savings on local excursions.
The Alexandra Resort features family-friendly suites, all equipped with housekeeping facilities, flat screen TV’s, free WIFI and large decks or patios. Complimentary roll-aways and cribs are offered, subject to availability. In addition, there is a large free form swimming pool, complimentary non-motorized water sports, tennis courts, a fitness room, concierge desk and spa services. The resort occupies over 600 feet of frontage on Grace Bay, one of the top ranked beaches in the world.
For more information visit www.alexandraresort.com.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page