WEST END, Grand Bahama Island (March 26, 2013) – Old Bahama Bay Resort & Yacht Harbour, Grand Bahama Island’s premier resort and marina, invites guests to escape this summer with exceptional savings – book your vacation by May 20th, 2013 for travel by November 3rd, 2013 and receive $200 off any stay of 3, 4, or 5 nights OR $300 off any stay of 6 nights or longer. Old Bahama Bay will also offer a 5th night free in any of the resort’s luxurious suites.
In order to qualify for the air-inclusive vacation package credit, guests must stay a minimum of 3 consecutive nights and fly from any city in the USA or Canada. Limit of one $300 Instant Savings per booked room. Visit www.oldbahamabay.com for booking details or call 1-888-800-8959; 954-763-6382 for hotel and air reservations.
Just in time for the busy Spring/Summer season, the resort has re-opened its indoor/outdoor restaurant, The Dockside Bar & Grille, located adjacent to the marina. The restaurant will be open for dinner and will serve as an indoor dining option to Teaser’s Tiki Bar on days with inclement weather.
The resort is also now fully stocked with new watersports equipment and games, including paddle boards, kayaks, snorkel equipment and more. Games include oceanfront Wii Station, pool table, ping pong table, volleyball set up and other great entertainment for kids and adults alike.
The Dockside Bar & Grille at Old Bahama Bay, West End, Grand Bahama Island
Old Bahama Bay provides the perfect destination for both families and couples seeking total relaxation and tranquility this summer season. The Bahamas resort, located just 55 miles east of Palm Beach, Florida, features serenity at every turn with its hammock-lined beaches, crystal blue waters, spectacular sunsets, luxury guestroom accommodations and exciting on-site activities.
Old Bahama Bay is located in West End Village, approximately 25 miles west of the city of Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. With its 73 rooms, 2 restaurants and 72 marina slips, Old Bahama Bay has a barefoot elegance ambiance with an out-island remote feel, but with the convenience of an international airport and major destination amenities.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page