Are you ready for some island spice? How about the spice island.
Mondays are usually about music here on RSR and today is no different. I saw this fun video and catchy Caribbean song show up on a few Grenada sites I follow and knew I would be sharing it with you after one listen.
The song, “Spice Island Summer,” is a feel-good Caribbean soca song performed by Grenadian artist Shortpree. The high-quality video is shot on a stunning beach, I’m guessing somewhere on Carriacou where Shortpree is from.
“Born in Grenada grew up on the island of Carriacou, Shortpree went to the Harvey Vale Government school and the Bishop’s College in Carriacou.The artist is a very humble down-to-earth being. He is one that can put a smile on everyone’s face because of the great unique characteristics that the almighty have blessed him with.”
Shortpree – Spice Island Summer
So what did you think of this authentic Caribbean song? Don’t you wish you were on that Grenada island? I do!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page