As promised, the video recap of the Tortuga Music Festival as seen through the eyes of your favorite rum soaked Caribbean blogger. I was only there for one of the two day event but that was enough, what these eye and ears experience was enough to last all summer long.
The day started off with rain for Mac McAnally, then the sun tore through the clouds for Michael Franti, and finally the day dissolved into night during Kenny Chesney. All of this happened on the sand of Ft. Lauderdale beach. Bikini clad ladies, laid back guys, Landshark beer flowing freely, live music on the beach…does it get much better?
Tortuga Music Festival
If you were there I’d love to hear about your experience. What performer did you like best? Did you talk with Guy Harvey at the conservation tent? Did you see me fall over a lawn chair in the VIP lounge? Let us know what you thought!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner or AirfarewatchDog (between them, you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page