After much consideration it has been decided that the Conched In Key West Bar Crawl will be ceasing to act as an organized charity event. Our reasoning is that given how quickly the event has grown and how much each organizer has going on with our individual companies, sadly we just don’t have the time it takes to organize such an event. For those who came out for the other events we want to thank all of you and of course all of our sponsors that made this such a great time. But the KWCrawl will return in the future!
However, Coastlines & Tan Lines, Team Cocktail, Rum Connection, Big Kahuna Brew and myself are still going to be converging on Key West on September 28th for a much more laid back and unorganized weekend of cocktails and great times.
All are invited to join us and we encourage anyone who just wants to come hangout to come on down to Duval Street. We will still post a few updates on the Conched in Key West Facebook page. I still have a feeling a bar crawl of some sort is going to be happening that weekend, just more laid back.
If you want to come hang out let me know!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page