PUERTO PLATA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC – For the first time ever, two members of Small Luxury Hotel of the World in the Dominican Republic have teamed up to offer one incredible shared Dominican experience. Casa Colonial Beach & Spa and the Bannister Hotel are ideal for the discerning travelers who fully appreciate magnificent surroundings and the sheer pleasure of a five star luxury experience and the thrill of whale watching. Stay 7 NIGHTS and enjoy the first 4 nights at Casa Colonial Beach & Spa, Puerto Plata and the next 3 nights at The Bannister Hotel, Samana. The price of the package for two people is US$ 3,795, through December 23rd, 2013 (18% taxes and 10% service charge not included).
Your luxury experience at Casa Colonial includes:
- 4 Nights in a superior ocean junior suite
- Welcome transfer from the airport to the hotel
- Breakfast daily served either on the terrace of your junior suite, or at the magnificent ocean front Veranda Restaurant
- 1 “Warm Stone Couples Massage” (80 min) in Casa Colonial’s award winning Bagua Spa
- 1 round per person at Playa Dorada’s Robert Trent Jones Sr. Golf Course.
- 1 chef’s “tasting lunch” accompanied by a glass of prosecco wine at the roof top café.
- 1 private, torch lit three course dinner from Lucia with a bottle of house wine served on the beach.
- A special “bath butler” surprise.
Your experience continues with a trip to The Bannister Hotel in Samana which includes:
- 3 Nights at The Bannister Hotel in One Bedroom Suite Ocean View finely-decorated with outstanding view of the Bay of Samaná and our Marina and welcome drinks to set the tone.
- 3 Daily American breakfast for 2 at the second floor of the hotel in Le Deauville Restaurant or Terrace with its amazing marina view.
- Enjoy the Variety of Amenities (Acqua Di Parma Bathroom Amenities, LCD Flat-screen, Cable TV, DVD, iPod Docking Radio, Safety deposit box, Ultra-comfort Bedding, large terrace…) and our free access facilities (2 tennis Courts, Fitness Center, Pool Room, Games Room, WiFi).
- Discover the Los Haitises National Park Excursion, (1/2 day, water and soft drinks included) your true appointment with the Nature. Protected and accessible only by boat it is constituted of irregular hills and many limestone small islands and entirely covered with luxuriant vegetation. It is a maze of fiords deep invades by the mangrove. You will be able to admire the pictograms and petroglyphs which the Tainos Indians left in testimony on the walls of these caves.
- Experience your Sunset Tour to Samana Bay, in a private yacht with tapas and a bottle of sparkling wine for two and enjoy the sunset of one of the most beautiful bay in the world. So elegant and romantic!
Transfer from either destination airport is included (Samana or Puerto Plata only) Transportation from Samana to Puerto Plata or Puerto Plata to Samana is included.
Direct flights from New York (JFK) to Samana (AZS) are available with JetBlue. There are 2 flights per week every Wednesday and Saturday.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page