WEST END, Grand Bahama Island (June 5, 2013) – Old Bahama Bay Resort & Yacht Harbour, Grand Bahama Island’s premier resort and marina, invites guests to escape this summer with exceptional savings – book your vacation by June 30th, 2013 for travel by October 31st, 2013 and receive 2 FREE round trip plane tickets from Nassau to Grand Bahama with any minimum stay of 4 nights. Old Bahama Bay will also offer a 5th night free in any of the resort’s luxurious suites. Guests purchasing a 3 night air inclusive package will receive one round trip air ticket.
This is particularly great news for travelers who have direct flight service to Nassau. U.S. cities include: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Ft. Lauderdale, Houston, Miami, New York (JFK and La Guardia), Newark, Orlando, Philadelphia, Washington DC and Westchester (NY). Canadian cities include: Calgary, Montreal and Toronto. Other international cities include London, Grand Cayman and Providenciales (Turks & Caicos). There are 5 flights daily between Nassau and Freeport, so no long layovers!
In order to qualify for the air-inclusive vacation package credit, guests must stay a minimum of 3 consecutive nights and fly from any city in the USA or Canada to Nassau, Bahamas. Limit of 2 tickets per booked room. Holiday black-out periods apply. Visit www.oldbahamabay.com for booking details.
Old Bahama Bay provides the perfect destination for both families and couples seeking total relaxation and tranquility this summer season. The Bahamas resort, located just 55 miles east of Palm Beach, Florida, features serenity at every turn with its hammock-lined beaches, crystal blue waters, spectacular sunsets, luxury guestroom accommodations and exciting on-site activities including new watersports equipment and games, such as paddle boards, kayaks, snorkel equipment and more.
Old Bahama Bay is located in West End Village, approximately 25 miles west of the city of Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. With its 73 rooms, 2 restaurants and 72 marina slips, Old Bahama Bay has a barefoot elegance ambiance with an out-island remote feel, but with the convenience of an international airport and major destination amenities.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page