After one sip, you’ll be basking in all that is blue.
Yes, here’s another cocktail video featuring Kenny Chesney’s Blue Chair Bay Rum. Are you getting sick of these yet? Yeah, me neither! I could do these videos all day non-stop! Just keep the rum flowing.
Here are the two previous video recipes featuring Blue Chair Bay Rum.
It’s hard not to be a fan of a product that has to do with two things you are passionate about–Kenny Chesney’s music and rum. That’s why I decided to do another cocktail video with Blue Chair Bay Rum. Who knows, there might be even more in the pipeline! I think Jeremy, our Castaway mixologist, has a couple recipes ready to go using this new rum as well. Pirate flags up!
Today’s boat drink recipe is called the Sumthin’ Blue and is a feature recipe from Blue Chair Bay Rum. It’s not my favorite signature drink from the new rum brand, but it’s simple and looks good in a glass. What can I say, I’m s sucker for pretty things.
Sumthin’ Blue Cocktail Recipe
Sumthin’ Blue Cocktail Recipe By Blue Chair Bay Rum
- 1 1/2 oz. Blue Chair Bay White Rum
- 1/2 oz. Blue Curacao
- 1 oz. white cranberry juice (or white grape juice)
Mixing Instructions: Shake ingredients very well with ice in a cocktail shaker and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with strawberry slice. Raise glass and toast.
I hope you enjoy the Sumthin’ Blue cocktail, let me know if you mix this one up and what you thought of it.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page