We celebrate a lot of things here on RSR, the Caribbean islands, great music, smooth rum and a relaxed lifestyle. Flip flops are a symbol of that relaxed lifestyle and that’s what we are celebrating this week.
This Friday, June 21st is National Flip Flop Day. Yes believe it or not, it’s a real “official” holiday, especially for Castaways! It’s definitely one of my favorite days. I think most of you know, but I have a slight addiction to flip flops and sandals. What can I say, my toes need to be free! I think my collection of flip flops numbers in the 35-40 pair range. I might have a problem.
To celebrate National Flip Flop Day I’ll be giving away two $50 gift cards to Cushe footwear company. You can use them to get yourself a new pair of flip flops! Cushe is one of my favorite brands of flip flops, they are super comfortable and have a great style to them. Feel free to check out the Cushe Facebook page here.
Photo Contest Details
For a chance to win a $50 gift card to Cushe.com, simply post a photo of your flip flop collection on the RumShopRyan Facebook page. The two photos that are the most creative will win. All the submitted photos will be gathered up on Thursday night (June 20th), and a representative from Cushe and myself will choose the two winning photos. The winners will be announced on Friday, National Flip Flop Day.
Remember be creative! We want to see your entire collection of flip flops. Feel free to use props, people, animals–anything you like!
Good luck everyone! Let’s see your flip flops!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page