After one sip, you’ll be dancing across the deck.
As summer rolls in and the temperatures rise, I think we all need to take time to celebrate the summer slow down. On June 21, the sun lingers in the sky on the longest day of the year, I encourage you too sit back and relax with a glass of summertime. The Cruzan Summarita is a refreshing summer cocktail that will satisfied those baking in the sun.
I’m a big fan of this drink. It’s simple, super refreshing and I love adding Agave Nectar to my drinks. Give this one a try Castaways, I think you’re going to like it.
Cruzan Summarita Drink Recipe
- 2 parts Cruzan Aged Dark Rum
- 1 part Lime Juice
- 1 part Agave Nectar
Mixing Instructions: Add all ingredients in a shaker without ice and shake. Pour into a stemless coupe glass with ice and garnish with a slice of lime. Raise glass and toast.
Remember Cruzan believes in the “The Don’t Hurry” attitude. It’s a frame of mind where life never moves too fast and the rum is always within reach. Sounds like a good motto for a Castaway if I’ve ever heard one! I’d like to show you the Cruzan “Don’t Hurry” video again. Funny stuff…slow down Mr. Turtle!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page