Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten, St. Thomas and San Juan–feel like getting away? Of course you do, who wouldn’t want to island hop the Caribbean. If I told you you could have a chance to cruise through the Caribbean for free would you jump at the chance and buy me a beer?
Our good friends at Team Cocktail are running a sweepstakes giving away a trip for two on their annual Team Cocktail Caribbean cruise. Their cruises is legendary! You’ll be hanging out with lots of cool like-minded folks and everyone will be wearing some pretty cool t-shirts as well.
Here is the information for the sweepstakes.
- Register to win a Trip for 2 on the Team Cocktail Cruise featuring Country Music Star Craig Campbell
- Once you register you’ll receive a special discount code to teamcocktail.com!
- Ocean View Cabin for 2 People
- 2 All-Inclusive drink packages aboard the Celebrity Summit
- Valid for the Team Cocktail Cruise – January 11 – 18, 2014
- Sails out of San Juan, PR
- San Juan, PR
- At Sea
- St. Lucia
- St. Maarten
- St. Thomas
- Must be 21 or older to win
- Winner will be drawn on or about Sept. 1, 2013.
For more information click here.
To registrar click here!
Cheers and good luck!
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page