Roatan is the largest of the Bay Islands of Honduras, lying just over 30 miles from the northern coast of the Honduran mainland. That’s what Roatan is, what Roatan is about is much more dynamic. Watch this awesome GoPro video shot by AE Productions and you’ll get a sense of what Roatan is all about. If the images of stunning sea life and blazing blue water don’t grab you, maybe the Flo Rida song will!
Great work shooting this video AE Production!
Have you been to Roatan? If so I would love to hear about your experience. Leave a comment below and tell us what you liked most about the island.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page