After one sip, you’ll confess all your sins.
Rum punch is my friend. It’s my go to rum drink when on island. Rum punch is a flexible, ever evolving concoction of goodness that has a plethora (I finally got to use the word plethora!) of different recipes. Each island, even each bar claims to have their own special recipe, they use local rum and are sure to satisfy. And satisfy they do, I don’t think I’ve ever had a bad rum punch, then again I’m pretty easy to please.
Today’s Boat Drink recipe comes to us from the shores of Grace Bay, Providenciales in the Turks and Caicos. The drink is called the TCI Rum Punch and is served up at the Grace Bay Club.
Enough talk, let’s mix.
TCI Rum Punch – Grace Bay Club Providenciales
- 1 oz Bambarra Gold Rum
- 1 oz Myers Rum (to float)
- 6 oz Pineapple Juice
- 3 oz Orange Juice
- ½ oz Maraschino Syrup
Mixing Instructions: Combine the fruit juice, syrup and rum *Slowly pour dash of grenadine in glass for dual color *Float the Myer’s Rum on top *Garnish with pineapple, pineapple leaf and maraschino cherry. Raise glass and toast.
The local Turks and Caicos Bambarra Rum might be a little hard to find so use your favorite gold rum. I can’t remember seeing any in our local south Florida stores and we usually get a great selection of Caribbean rums.
Let me know if you mix up a TCI Rum Punch. Does it take you back to the sand of Grace Bay? I hope so!
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
Caribbean Pinterest Boards
RumShopRyan on Google +
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!