After one sip, you’ll confess all your sins.
Rum punch is my friend. It’s my go to rum drink when on island. Rum punch is a flexible, ever evolving concoction of goodness that has a plethora (I finally got to use the word plethora!) of different recipes. Each island, even each bar claims to have their own special recipe, they use local rum and are sure to satisfy. And satisfy they do, I don’t think I’ve ever had a bad rum punch, then again I’m pretty easy to please.
Enough talk, let’s mix.
TCI Rum Punch – Grace Bay Club Providenciales
- 1 oz Bambarra Gold Rum
- 1 oz Myers Rum (to float)
- 6 oz Pineapple Juice
- 3 oz Orange Juice
- ½ oz Maraschino Syrup
Mixing Instructions: Combine the fruit juice, syrup and rum *Slowly pour dash of grenadine in glass for dual color *Float the Myer’s Rum on top *Garnish with pineapple, pineapple leaf and maraschino cherry. Raise glass and toast.
The local Turks and Caicos Bambarra Rum might be a little hard to find so use your favorite gold rum. I can’t remember seeing any in our local south Florida stores and we usually get a great selection of Caribbean rums.
Let me know if you mix up a TCI Rum Punch. Does it take you back to the sand of Grace Bay? I hope so!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page