Wednesday was Pirate Girl’s birthday, so a little something special was on the itinerary. I told her we were going up to a super fancy McDonalds in Fort Myers but that was just my clever smoke screen. I wouldn’t tell her where we were going until we pulled into the Port-of-Call, we had a date with a Gulf of Mexico sunset aboard the Naples Princess.
I won’t bore you with all the details like ocean front mansions, playful dolphins or cold margaritas, instead I’ll give you a photo tour of the cruise. These photo can tell the story a lot better than I can.
Naples Princess Sunset Cruise
Ahhhh, nothing beats watching the sun dip into the sea. I felt a feeling of contentment wash over me as the Gulf washed over the sun. Just another day living on the coast of somewhere beautiful.
Where were you when you witnessed the most beautiful sunset you’ve ever seen?
Have a great weekend Castaways!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page