Two successful chiropractor were fed up with their unhealthy lifestyles in the New Jersey, so the couple sold everything and moved to Costa Rica. Rob and Nadine Pisani are the focus of this episode of the EX-PATS from the Reserve Channel.
Host Savannah Jane Buffett joins Rob and Nadine and learns why they decided it was time leave it all behind and start over in Costa Rica. We all have days, weeks, or maybe even years where we want to say, “F*** it, it’s time for a change.” The next step is actually doing it.
EX-PATS Episode 12 – Happier Than Billionaires in Costa Rica
Five years after leaving the rat race and living in the Costa Rica they are happier than ever and planning to build a home there. Rob is in a band, Nadine has written a book, and who knows what else life is going to bring them, all because they had the courage to follow their hearts. There’s nothing more inspiring to me.
Do you have plans to become an expat?
Subscribe to Daily Updates
RumShopRyan YouTube Channel
Caribbean Pinterest Boards
RumShopRyan on Google +
P.S. – Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you’ll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com – They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page
We use all the companies listed here or on the resource page. By booking through these links, the small commission we earn helps us bring you more Caribbean content so that you can save money and have a better island vacation. Crystal and I greatly appreciate any support!