If you’re looking to get rid of tan lines, then here are the best Caribbean nude beaches. It’s important to know which islands are okay with toplessness or going nude, and which ones aren’t. If you decide to hop into your birthday suite on the wrong island, you could be looking at a big fine or even worse.
Baring it all on a beach with strangers all around you might sound like a frightening experience, but to many other cultures the birthday suit is common beach attire. The Caribbean has many well known nude beaches, you just have to know which islands allow the all over tan and which ones don’t.
If a nude beach is on your bucket list, then look to the French and Dutch islands like St. Barths, St. Martin and Martinique. Other island countries such as the Bahamas, USVI and BVI are more conservative and frown on nude sunbathing.
Our friend Bob Curley at About.com Caribbean Travel put together a list of the best nude beaches in the Caribbean. If you’re looking to show off what the good lord gave you on a sandy beach in the Caribbean then one of these beaches is a good place to start. Just promise to use ample amounts of SPF 50!
Best Nude Beaches in the Caribbean
- Orient Beach, St. Martin
- Grand Saline and Gouverneur Beach, St. Barths
- Point Tarare, Guadeloupe
- Hawksbill Bay, Antigua
- Seven Mile Beach, Negril-Jamaica
Click here to see a description on each of these nude Caribbean beaches from About.com Caribbean Travel.
French St. Martin is famous for it’s nakedness on Orient Bay Beach, but did you know there are other “unofficial” nude beaches on St. Martin? Click here and we’ll show you the other ones.
Pin It To Pinterest
Have you bared it all (or topless) on a nude beach in the Caribbean or anywhere else? Is it something that you want to experience? Tell us about it! Hit us up on Instagram at @CaribbeanCastaways.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page