After one sip, you’ll fall into a flavor coma.
If you’re a fan of fruity glasses of goodness, then you’re going to love this week’s Boat Drink recipe. The flavorful cocktail is called the Tipsy Pineapple and it’s made with orange juice. Gotchya! There’s not a drop of orange juice in this drink, it’s obviously a pineapple concoction but I like to keep you Castaways on your toes.
I found this recipe on CooktheTV.com’s Pinterest page. If you don’t follow RumShopRyan on Pinterest yet, click the link to follow. You’ll find dozens of boards dedicated to the Caribbean islands, rum, cocktails, music and much more. It’s a visual wonderland!
Back to the drink. The Tipsy Pineapple is a frozen blend of pineapple chunks, pineapple concentrate, milk, spiced rum and a little bit of sugar. You could use coconut rum as well, but I think the spiced rum adds a nice bite to it so you’re not washed away by all the pineapple flavor.
The Tipsy Pineapple Drink Recipe
- 2 oz. frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 2 pineapple chunks (canned or fresh)
- 3 oz. milk
- 2 oz. spiced rum (Cruzan 9 or Captain Morgan work well)
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 6 ice cubes
Mixing Instructions: Place all ingredients in the blender. Blend on a high until smooth. Sprinkle nutmeg or cinnamon on top. Serve with a pineapple wedge. Raise glass and toast.
Let me know if you mix up the pineapple explosion known as the Tipsy Pineapple. Always love to hear what you think about the drink recipes.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page