After one sip, you’ll be dancing with the turkey.
The holidays are here, scary isn’t it? Millions of people will be traveling to spend time with friends and family. All that travel and the weird uncle you see once a year can cause a little stress. I have the solution…rum. Isn’t rum always the solution!
De-stress and relax with the Cruzan Cinnamon Sugar Punch recipe this Thanksgiving. Soon that weird uncle will be a little bit more tolerable.
Cruzan Cinnamon Sugar Punch
- 2 Parts Cruzan Velvet Cinn
- 1/2 Part Cruzan Aged Dark Rum
- 1/4 part Lemon Juice
- 1/4 part Ruby Port
- 1/4 part Sugar
Method: Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and whisk until sugar is dissolved. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve in cups without ice. Garnish with fresh grated nutmeg.
I’d like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving!
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page