After one sip, you’ll be sitting in bliss.
Are you a fan of pomegranate? I know a lot of you are, especially a lot of you lovely pirate girls out there. This week’s Boat Drinks recipe comes to us from the Dominican Republic’s Brugal Rum company. It uses Brugal Extra Dry Rum which has a unique (yes dry) flavor that gives this cocktail its signature taste.
Definitely mix this drink up and let me know what you think. I’m guessing you’ll be a fan.
Pomegranate Bliss Drink Recipe
- 2 oz. Brugal Extra Dry Rum
- 1 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- .75 oz. Agave Nectar
- 4 Basil Leaves
- 3 tbsp Pomegranate Juice
Mixing Instructions: Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a chilled coupe glass. Garnish with a fresh basil leaf. Raise glass and toast.
P.S. - Leaving soon? These recommended links below will help you save money and book your trip:
- Grab a Caribbean Preferred Card. It will save you a ton of money. It gives you access to the largest collection of island discounts & promotions. Click here to learn more.
- Get a Custom Caribbean Trip Plan & Itinerary! We'll help plan your trip based on your interests and our insider knowledge. Click here to learn more.
- See our recommended Travel Credit Cards. This is how we travel for free!
- Get your flight with Skyscanner (you'll never miss a cheap flight)
- Get your accommodation with Booking.com - They have great deals
- Love Pets and a Free Place To Stay? Definitely try Trusted Housesitters
- Need travel tips? Grab a Guide Book
- Need anything on Amazon, use this link, thank you!
- Get your travel insurance with World Nomads or AXA Travel Insurance
- Find our recommended Caribbean hotels, restaurants, charters, & tours here
- Need something else? Check out our list of favorite companies on our resources page